Hello!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Heart Soul Tummy is a blog hopefully to encourage, inspire, and make you smile. It is a little bit of everything that makes me happy! I am new to this, so don't judge me too much on my blogger skills, or lack there of.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 9: Moment in My Day

My son is obsessed with my phone.  He loves to walk around and take pictures. I love it because I get to see the world through my two-year-old's eyes.
Photo of my Chip
We made a fort this morning, where I was hoping to occupy him for a while so I could get some work done on the computer. He watched a little of Monster's Inc. He then was distracted by his tractors and was soon up and playing. The fort again was occupied by his dad when he was home for lunch. The two of them snuggled and watched some news. Chip kept leaning over and giving his dad kisses. It was the sweetest thing. We have had a pretty busy day. I have had lots of work things going on, and Chip has done some serious playing. :) Next up, after naps we are walking the dog. Hopefully, it won't be too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment