Hello!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Heart Soul Tummy is a blog hopefully to encourage, inspire, and make you smile. It is a little bit of everything that makes me happy! I am new to this, so don't judge me too much on my blogger skills, or lack there of.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

No Name

Well, the baby has no name. We decided Lane was a great middle name. We just weren't sure about it, at last, as a first name. Why is naming little girls so hard? Is it because every girl name I hear reminds me of someone I have known or have taught? Charles had his name upon conception. Charles was a part of our planning when we dated. That was the name of our son without a doubt. But a girl? We had a name (which I won't reveal right now) but now Keith has doubts. So, I guess we will have a short list of names and just have to see her when she arrives. Can't anything be easy these days? Apparently not. I am sorry to be so fickle, but a name is a big deal! So here's to making a list. Checking it twice. Feel free to toss out suggestions, we may need them. Serious. Like really serious.
Image from freeprintable.com


3 comments:

  1. Awww, its so difficult choosing the name for your child.... so many names and yet most of them don't make the cut!! I don't have any suggestions for you, but I definitely second Lane as a middle name. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think finding good, classic girl names is extremely hard. I don't know why it's so much easier with boys, but it is. We had a laundry list of boy names and 1 girl name. If I think of anything brilliant I'll pass it on.

    ReplyDelete