Hello!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Heart Soul Tummy is a blog hopefully to encourage, inspire, and make you smile. It is a little bit of everything that makes me happy! I am new to this, so don't judge me too much on my blogger skills, or lack there of.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 10: Most Embarrassing Moment

I don't just have one moment that stands out; I have a moment from each point in my life. So here ya go. One from high school, college, and finally, momhood.

1. Most Embarrassing high school moment.
We we were at an away basketball game. My friends and I thought we were cute. We were going to cruise the concession stand for cute boys. Since we were the cool kids, we sat at the top of the bleachers. I, of course, wasn't paying attention to my steps as we walked down, and I tripped over God only knows and landed on a group of thugs. I am not being funny. Seriously, there was a group of rough guys who seriously wanted to fight me because I may or may not have scuffed up their FUBU jerseys. Let's just say, I didn't get any hottie's numbers.

2. Most embarrassing college moment.
I was a lifeguard in the summer during college at Manhattan Public Pool. Mainly for the tan. While working one hot, July day, I was making my merry way to the stand when my MALE manager said, "Hey, Candice, your string is showing." Not quite sure what he meant, I looked down to see if the drawstring on my bathing suit bottoms had popped out. Nothing. I thought, "What is he talking about." He called for me again. I went over to him to see what the fuss was all about. He smiled and said, "Your tampon string." I. Was. Mortified. Here I was, walking around the pool with THAT hanging out. I wanted to die.

3. Most embarrassing mom moment.
This story is sweet. It takes place on Mother's Day. Keith took us all to the park for a picnic and some fishing. It was a beautiful day. As we were getting ready to leave the park, I went to the truck to feed Calla. As I finished up, I noticed Keith walking with Chip back towards the truck and Chip was crying. I felt bad for him, so I had to get out to see what was the matter. I put Calla in my other arm to open the door. Next to me was a man loading a bike on his bike rack. We said, "Hello." As I shut the door of the truck, I felt a cool breeze in a place that hasn't felt a cool breeze in a very long time. I looked down and what do you know, I didn't put my boob away. There I was, in the park, with my boob out. I hurried and covered myself but the damaged was down. I am sure bike-guy had one heck of a story for his friends when he got home. Oh brother sauce. 

There you have it. I hope you had a great laugh. :)

4 comments:

  1. You and Laura are tied for first on this post. Although, the tampon string has to be the most embarrassing of all I've read. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. It was just awkward. I seriously cried. lol

      Delete
  2. My favorite is the tampon one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete