Hello!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Heart Soul Tummy is a blog hopefully to encourage, inspire, and make you smile. It is a little bit of everything that makes me happy! I am new to this, so don't judge me too much on my blogger skills, or lack there of.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 3- Things That Make Me Uncomfortable


1.     Calling people I don’t know- I have had to call parents to schedule orientation times for iQ Academy. This is so awkward. I am not confident. I fumble. I am downright uncomfortable talking to people I have never talked to before.

2.     Grown men on playgrounds- My child was playing on the playground the other day, and there was a man just hanging out in the tower at the top of the play equipment. Just chillin’. "No old man. Get down." This is making me uncomfortable.

3.     Holding Wall Squats- I freakin’ hate these but love them at the same time. I get so uncomfortable; I want to punch someone in the face each time I am done.

4.     Walking down the feminine product aisle- First it screams.. “I am bleeding you know where.”  Sick. Not only that, but there are other products there. KY Jelly, Condoms, Pregnancy tests. It is just awkward. I don’t like it one bit. But, it is what it is.

5.     Wearing socks to bed- I have to have bare feet in bed. I get so uncomfortable if my feet can’t be free while I sleep. It drives me crazy.

6.     Having a dirty house- I can not be at peace until my kitchen is cleaned, my house is picked up, and my bathrooms are clean. I will not be able to relax until these things are done. I am just too uncomfortable. Or maybe I am too crazy...



There you have it… things that make me uncomfortable.

4 comments:

  1. Creepy old men! YES! I totally agree with you on #2 & #5. Number 1 surprised me! You do really well. I've heard it through the wall at work. haha Oh, and when I walk down the Family Planning aisle, I flaunt what I am doing. I like making eye contact with anyone. But does that surprise you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You would make eye contact! That cracked me up. Well it is good to know I am too bad on the phone. I still hate it.

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the feminine product aisle. What's even worse is when the the family is with you! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Agreed. Having family with you just makes the trip all that more awkward.

      Delete