Hello!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Heart Soul Tummy is a blog hopefully to encourage, inspire, and make you smile. It is a little bit of everything that makes me happy! I am new to this, so don't judge me too much on my blogger skills, or lack there of.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Great Meal Planning App

"Food on the Table" might just be the best app and online meal planning source. I have made 4 recipes from it so far, and let me just say, they were awesome. Almost all of them are simple ingredients, healthy, and yummy!! I will be posting recipes I try, and I will let you know how they turn out. I just want to tell you now so you can get started on the best app ever!

By the way (BTDub), it will plan your meals around your local store sales. Say chicken breasts are on sale at Hy-Vee, it will give you lots of easy recipes for chicken breasts. What? How cool is that? It saves money by using sales to plan your meals. I am in love!! Check it out.

www.foodonthetable.com

No comments:

Post a Comment